Freitag, 2. April 2010

First Day

Hey,
so this is my first day of journaling everything a eat in here.
My day started off with a nice breakfast with my parents. I had one of my favourit yogurt concoctions:
I need 1 Banana which I mashed up:

Then of course my fat free yoghurt which comes in this huge container. But I only use about 1 Cup:
And Blackberries:

I then added all the ingredients together:
And topped it off with some chocolate muesli after stirring:

That's the package of the brand I used:
And after that I had a typical German breakfast roll:

with Peanut Butter (reduced fat) on one side and Turkey slices on the other:

At the moment I'm working in the ER at a hospital which is kinda far away from where I live (about 1 1/2 to 2h) so i had this Rice Kispie Square in chocolate caramel before leaving.

I started work at 2 pm and it was pure chaos. there is just something about holidays that makes people come to the ER with the most unimportant injuries (nose bleeds, headaches that they've had for weeks...).
So my lunch break was pretty short and during Easter I decided to be lazy and eat some of the WW menus offered at our stores. So I had the Penne Mediteranean today. It was basically pasta with a tomato sauce and zucchini, bell peppers and onions in the sauce. And I had an apple as dessert.
I also had 2 chocolate covered small pretzels and an oatmeal cookie at work which I didn't take pictures of.
After returning home (I got back at 11 pm) I was extremely hungry and decided to have another of the sandwiches I described in my last post:
This time around I paired it with some steamed broccoli and carrot which I added a Tbsp of Terriakie Sauce to:

After finishing this post I will have my last snack for today ( well it's officially the next day by now but who cares...
It's a chocolate pudding. I haven't had this kind before. i usually have this brands lower fat kind but they didn't have it. This one here has 3g of fat per 100g and the other one has .1g fat.
I'm sorry if the pictures are kind of messed up. I had to make all of them small so I could switch their positions and then enlarged them again. But since I used the click and draw method some might be kinda weird..
Well better get to my chocolate pudding.
See you tomorrow!












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen