Donnerstag, 1. April 2010

Hello

Hey there,
so this is my first post. I plan this on being a food blog.

I'm 21 years old and have been on Weight Watchers for 1 1/2 years so far. I have lost close to 33lbs so far.

I live in Germany but love american food and when saying that I'm not solely talking about fast food, even though a lot of Germans think that's what the american cuisine is all about.

So let's start off with yesterdays lunch, which will make a reappearance today:



I had this beautiful sandwich which featured

  • a (British) WW Naan Bread,
  • some light Mayonaise,
  • a slice of light cheese
  • grilled turkey breast and
  • Avocado Dip (mashed avocado with lemon juice and salt)


My complete meal included the sandwich, a package of (British) WW Chargrilled Smokey Bacon Flavour Corn Bites and tomatoes ont he side.

So starting tomorrow I'll try to take pictures of everything I'm eating to show y'all.

Have a great day!

Stef

2 Kommentare:

  1. welcome to the blogging world! I am in the UK- always fun to find non-US bloggers :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Welcome to the blogging world!! And way to go with your weight loss so far. You must be so proud of yourself :)

    AntwortenLöschen