Freitag, 9. April 2010

Going shopping

Hey there,
so yesterday was really good because the weather was awesome and I got to stroll around town and do some shopping.
The day started off way early though. I had prepared breakfast the night before since I had planned on eating it on the train. But I was awake early and didn’t want to go back to sleep as it is always harder to get up after that. So I already had my Pita pocket filled with turkey, cheese, light mayo and avocado cream at home at around 4 am:
The banana was my snack right before starting work so I ate it at about 6 am.

During work I ate my usual Granny Smith apple and plain nonfat yoghurt with raspberries:
Like I said I went to town after work ( well okay, I was in town just stopped on my way) and went to the mall. There I picked up a Nintendo DS game and afterwards went to Starbucks. I had some money left over since the game was supposed to be 30 € and ended up only being 20€. So I got myself a Mango Passionfruit Frappucino which I enjoyed while walking to my next stop: the Lush store
After indulging myself at the Lush store and getting some gifts for my aunt. I decided that it was getting pretty late and I still had the journey home and the dinner preparation in front of me. So I went into the Dunkin Donuts and got a classical Dunclaire…which is basically a Long John.
I had this beauty on the train but beforehand took a picture of it with my Nintendo DSi for which I earned a lot of strange looks! But who cares…

So back home I decided on pasta and lot’s of veggies. So I had whole grain pasta and carrots:

Topped off with a sauce of tomatoes, red bell peppers, onions, a tsp oil, a package of italien seasoning and water…



Then I watched this nice video on youtube about what to do when you’re craving something and what you can substitute. Well this video made me crave the ice cream I picked up at the store on Tuesday so I had a bowl of that as a “Betthupferl” as we say in germany…just a sweet treat that you eat right before going to bed. (Okay it is usually a tradition for little children to make them want to go to bed but don’t we all have to take care of our inner child?)

Yeah, so that's it from today or better yesterday.
See y'all tomorrow
Stef







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen