Sonntag, 11. April 2010

Weekend

Hey,
Breakfast started off the same as yesterday on Saturday, just that I didn’t have time to eat at home and so had to take the toast and eat it in the train.
My yogurt for work was with redcurrant again. Plus the usual Granola and a banana, because we were out of apples.
Lunch started off with a salad. Drizzled with Mango Dressing again.

Afterwards I had my main: Polenta made with cornmeal, chicken broth, milk, cheese, onion, tomatoes and carrots. I topped it off with a toast schnitzel.
My dessert featured strawberries and banana sweetened with sweetener:

Then I had a Chocolate Rice Krispie Treat as a snack.
After my mom returned home we watched a DVD (Night in a Museum 2) and had ice cream.


Sunday started with oatmeal. I added: oats, hot water, yogurt, vanilla extract and frozen raspberries.

I topped the finished product with Strawberry Marshmallow Fluff.

Since I was feeling snacky yesterday at work I today decided to take a Caramel Rice Krispie Treat in case I felt like that again. But having it in my bag of course prompted me to not be able to forget it and so I had the bar in the morning.
At work my yogurt had blueberries in it and I had an apple again.

After work I was extremely hungry and made myself a salad with Mango Dressing again.

Dinner was Ostrich Steak, white asparagus, potatoes and Sauce Hollandaise.

During TV tonight I had a Green Monster in a bowl topped with some granola and chocolate sprinkles.

Well, that was my food for the weekend. I had to work both days in the early morning shift which startes at 6.15 am. Since I live so far away I had to get up at 3.45am so y'all can imagine that I didn't really do a whole lot this weekend as it was my 3rd and 4th early shift and I'm a night owl...
Tomorrow will be my one day off and then I'm going to have one late shift and then 2 nights...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen