Donnerstag, 8. April 2010

First Green monster

Hey everyone,
I’m sorry the post for my Wednesday post is late. But I am on the early shift at the moment which means my alarm goes off at 3.45 am!! So I can catch the train at 4.39am.
Yesterday was also my WI but I neither lost nor gained…which makes me pretty sad since I was so good over Easter and everybody in my meeting was raving about their great time on Easter and which delicious foods they enjoyed and how they had lost weight anyways…

So I started my day off with a Cinnamon and Raisin Bagel which I plopped into the toaster:

Then I smeared some Strawberry Marshmallow Fluff onto it and sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar mixture. Since we still had 3 eggs left from Easter I decided to add a color coordinated egg:

Then for dinner I had one of my favorites. Spätzle! Which is a typical german kind of pasta. And to go with it I made a sauce with milk.

But first things first: I started off sautéing an onion:

Then I added one package of Spätzle (not quite all of it since I left some for dessert).
After those were lightly browned I added a Cup of milk (well a little bit short of that …see dessert) and also added the corn. I let that boil until the milk thickens and then added some salt…easy and delicious.

My Dessert featured pretty much the same ingredients. Just this time I nuked the Spätzle and milk in the microwave and added some vanilla and sweetener to it. I also added in some frozen raspberries and topped it all off with some unsweetened apple sauce.


My late night snack after my meeting consisted of my first Green Monster, which was very good (I just used a banana, an orange and spinach). To go with this I had another WW Naan Bread with Turkey, cheese and Avocado and 20 pretzel sticks on the side and a piece of Easter chocolate to compliment the sweet Green Monster.

Tomorrows post will probably be just as late as this one but well…I’m not gonna get up earlier just to blog so y’all just have to wait!
See ya tomorrow!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen