Samstag, 10. April 2010

Quick Recap

Hey,
today will just be a quick recap of yesterdays eats.
I started off with 6 small whole grain toasts, two of them with strawberry marshmallow fluff and one with reduced fat peanut butter. As my fruit side I had some strawberries:
Then for work I had the usual fat free yoghurt with blueberries and redcurrants this time. My apple and some granola.

Dinner after work featured an omelette with these ingredients:

  • 3 egg whites and one egg
  • Bell pepper
  • Corn
  • Cheese
  • Ham

And to go with that a cornmuffin with half fat margarine. Here’s one right after pulling it out of the freezer: (sorry, kinda blurry)

Then as a snack I had some more of the same ice cream as I had yesterday with some of my granola.
For dinner I forgot to take a pic. Here are the dirty dishes:

But I had one whole grain slice of bread with peanut butter and some strawberries cut into pieces with sweetener.

Then the last meal of my day was salad with homemade mango dressing which includes:

  • Mango
  • Onion
  • Vinegar
  • Oil to fry in
  • Unsweetened apple sauce (actually an apple but I didn’t have any)
  • Mango Chutney

Well see you tomorrow for a combined Saturday-Sunday post!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen