Montag, 19. April 2010

Long time no see

Hey everyone,
first of: I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging for some days. but with my night shifts I just didn't want to make the time. And then my aunt was here this weekend and I just forgot...
But now I'm back and took pictures of pretty much everything I ate today.
I spent my day at the mall because I was off work. My mom and I were there on friday and went to the coffeeshop company and I saw their awesome sandwich collection. But since on friday we just had lunch at Subways before going there I didn't get one. But today I decided to start my day at the mall off with a Ham Flatbread:
It was really delicious. It had ham (of course), cream cheese and real cheese that was melted, arugula and tomatoes.
To go with that I had a large Oreo Shake. I had a couple of sips before taking this picture:
Then I went around at the mall and got some earrings, a shirt and a short PJ (pics following tomorrow as I can't be bothered to go downstairs now)
I had my lunch planned in advance too. Of course I didn't feel like Subway again but right next to it is this place where we usually get our Smoothies. And they also have a salad bar so I decided to try that:
I got Iceberg Salad with 5 veggie options (tomatoes, cucumber, cor, kidney beans and those chinese sprout thingies) and then sunflower seeds as a topping and balsamic vinegar dressing on the side. It was really good and really crunchy especially with the sunflower seeds.
Of course I also had to get a Smoothie:
A Papaya Passionfruit Smoothie made with just fruits and juices (no dairy added). Delicious as always but kinda sweet. The last time I had a Red Mango Smoothie with Mango pieces, Raspberries and Mango yoghurt (all of those frozen) and Mango juice. But my mom wanted to get this one so I opted for the other one.
Then we decided on dessert at the coffeeshop company. So I got another Oreo Shake (same pic I know ;-) and a Donut (which I forgot to take a pic of but I bet y'all know what a donut looks like):
So that pretty much was my day today. Oh and I also got a new haircut on friday...picture following tomorrow.
Having good night!
Stef

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen