Dienstag, 6. April 2010

my Easter

Hey y'all
So my Easter holidays were pretty unexciting as I had to work.
Foodwise my days were all the same:
I got up and ate breakfast with my parents. I usually had 2 breakfast rolls one with Marshmallow Fluff and the other with Peanut Butter. And one or two Easter eggs.
Then right before leaving for work I had a small chocolate snack: either a piece of chocolate or a Rice Krispie Treat.
Then at work I had Weight Watchers menus:
On Friday I started off with the Penne Mediterrane which was just Pasta with a Tomato Sauce and Zucchini, Bell Peppers and Onions in the Sauce.
On Saturday I had the WW Tomatentopf (tomato pot) which was a tomato sauce with a few noodles and ground meat patties. And the only one I forgot to take a picture of the package.
On Sunday I had the Spaghetti Bolognese which is just a normal Bolognese Sauce with Spaghetti. And yesterday (on Monday) I had the Spaghetti Carbonara, which are spaghettis with a cream and egg sauce and ham. I had an apple or orange to go with that every day.
Then after returning home I had another light snack such as a Cornmuffin with margarine or an egg.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen